To enable all young people, especially those who need us the most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring and responsible citizens. We provide:A safe place to learn and grow…Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals…Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences…Hope and opportunity.
What we offer:
We have a dedicated youth facility
- The Boys & Girls Club is a place – an actual neighborhood-based building – designed solely for youth programs and activities.
- We are open daily after school and during the summer months, when kids have free time and need positive, productive outlets.
We have a Professional Staff
- Every Club has trained youth development professionals, providing positive role models and mentoring services.
- Volunteers provide key supplementary support to all programs offered.
We are available/affordable to all youth and families
- We are for all kids therefore we keep our fees low so that all youth and families can afford our programs where they may lack access to other community programs.
- Membership fees are affordable at $15 per semester (Winter/Spring-Summer-Fall) or $45 for the year per child.
- Additional scholarship and other financial support can be provided on an as needed basis.
- We desire to turn no child away.
Categories: Non-Profit Organizations